Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wow.

Just wow.  I can't even begin to express the amount of love, support, and understanding I have felt today.  Phone calls, text messages, emails and comments have been coming in at a constant rate, and I am truly at a loss for words. 
I came home from work and Bob and I read every single one together, and we were both in tears.

Like I said before, I am writing this for me.  It wasn't because I wasn't feeling supported or had a lot of emotion bottled up.  It was because everything makes more sense when I write it.  And, it seemed like an easy way to tell people that I wanted to know.  We have been so lucky so far in the support we have recieved, and today alone was amazing. 

As I mentioned before, please share with your friends and family, too.  My goal in doing this to help myself is that someone else will come across it that needed to see it and I will help them, too.  Two strangers helped me, and I really hope that in some way, I can be someone else's stranger.  And maybe I should start saying "people I didn't know" - because they definitely aren't strangers anymore - they have a secret code with me that very few ever will. 

Also - check out the tabs on top - Who, What, When and How - and you can find out more about us and our story.

So thank you.  Thank you for your love.  For listening for the past year.  Or for hearing our story today and reaching out with your support.  Hugs back to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    I am so proud of you that you had the courage to create this avenue to express your thoughts and feelings. I am blessed to have a partner like you to take this journey with.
    Love you!
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete